Sunday, August 27, 2023

BB Cream Review: MIZON Multi Function Formula Snail Repair Intensive BB Cream SPF 50+ PA+++

Today's review is for the MIZON Multi Function Formula Snail Repair BB Cream SPF 50+ PA+++ in Fair #21

AvailabilityThis retails at around $14 for 50 mL (1.76 fl. oz.) and can be purchased at amazon.com, yesstyle.com, and stylevana.com.

Would I buy this again? Possibly.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Let's quote from yesstyle.com, shall we?
Formulated with 35% snail slime, this hypoallergenic BB cream is reinforced with a broad spectrum of SPF 50+ and PA+++ sun protection. With a buildable coverage, it significantly blurs blemishes while correcting uneven skin tone to give skin a hydrating glow. Free from parabens and artificial fragrances. Suitable for sensitive skin.
A featherlight BB cream helps correct uneven skin tone while blurring the appearance of blemishes.
Infused with 35% snail extract to moisturize your skin for a hydrated glow.
Features SPF50+ PA+++ sun protection to protect delicate skin.
The hypoallergenic formula is free from paraben and artificial fragrance, suitable for sensitive skin.
About brand: MIZON
Created by dedicated researchers from Korea's top cosmetics companies, Mizon is famous for its snail mucin-based skin care products that are now among the brand's consistent bestsellers. Established by the Nabion R&D Company in 2000, Mizon offers makeup, skin, body and hair care lines backed by extensively-researched, high quality formulations. Among its most popular products are the Pore Refine Deep Cleansing Foam, All-in-One Snail Repair Cream and Water Volume Aqua Gel Cream. All Mizon products are manufactured in Korea. YesStyle is an authorized retailer of Mizon.

Does this come in any other shade than the one pictured above?
This comes in 4 shades.

What's the coverage/consistency like?
I would say this is a hydrating cream with a buildable, medium to full coverage and a radiant finish.

Does this have any beneficial ingredients in it?
Snail Secretion Filtrate: Helps hydrate skin, has anti-inflammatory properties, helps boost collagen production, brightens skin, and helps smooth skin texture.
Glycerin: Helps attract moisture to the skin.
Niacinamide: Has pore-diminishing, sebum-regulating, anti-inflammatory and skin brightening properties.
Tocopherol: Vitamin E, acts as an oxidant on the skin and helps preserve the product.

Is this scented?
This has a very faint, paint-like scent.

What has my experience with the product been like?
Pros:
-Consistency is really smooth, easy to blend and apply
-Lightweight
- Wears well all day
- Natural radiant finish looks like skin, not makeup 
Cons:
- color is a bit off, ever-so-slightly yellowish for my skin-tone
- can feel a bit heavy in hot, humid weather
I've been using this as my "day off" makeup because I like to have a bit of a tint on due to having to shave my face due to my PCOS. I just feel more confident going on with a bit of a tint on. I really like this product because in addition to coverage, it also gives my skin added hydration and sun protection so I feel that it has multiple benefits as its name suggests.  

What do I use to apply the product?
I apply this with  my fingers.

I feel as though this review is pretty thorough but please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment