Sunday, August 6, 2023

July 2023 Arrivals

 Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, pretty much only buying essentials.

1. Grandma Agatha's (Agafia's) Recipe Nourishing Hair Mask with Eggs: Not the official name of the product but I did my best translating the Russian on the packaging. I understand with today's political climate I have to preface saying that I in no way support Putin or his war. I've tried and reviewed many international products on this blog so, since I have access to Russian pharmacies in my neighborhood, I've been meaning to try the product offerings there as well and since my hair has been dry lately, especially my ends, I decided to pick this up to see if it would give my hair that extra boost of hydration. 

2. Duo Rosewater & Biotin Striplash Adhesive: I liked this glue and found that it works effectively, I'm not sure if it's the glue but my natural lashes have been looking very full and curly lately so I figured since I needed to replenish anyway, that I'd get it again. 

3. wet n wild Ultra Black Breakup Proof Skinny Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner: Since my complaint with the original version of the liner was that I wished it were better tapered, I decided to give the skinny version a try. 

4. pixi Rose Remedy Mask Nourishing Toning Jelly: I'm running low on my masks and decided to pick this particular one up because it contains ingredients to help with hydration - my skin feels really dry since being out in the sun lately and getting a bit sunburnt. Additionally, this contains redness reducing and brightening ingredients so I felt like it would be a good mask pick at this time. 

5. Maybelline Fit me Loose Finishing Powder in Fair Light: Due to an unfortunate accident wherein my other powder messily spread all over my drawer (it has been cleaned up since then), I decided to purchase this powder as a replacement. I've heard good things about this particular powder formula so I decided to give it a try. 

4. L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation in n 1-2 Soft Ivory: Many years ago I had this in the silver pump and it was fantastic. Unfortunately it seems like they've changed the formula and it's not as full-coverage as it once was. This shade is also a touch too yellow for my skin-tone. 

5. beautyblender blendercleanser solid pro: As you may know, I absolutely love this brush soap because it restores my brushes to looking nearly brand-new and removes all excess product from them. I like getting the pro size because this usually lasts me a year at the very least, which makes it an economic purchase despite it being somewhat pricey upfront.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment