Tuesday, August 8, 2023

wet n wild Ultra Black Breakup Proof Skinny Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on the wet n wild Breakup Proof Skinny Waterproof Eyeliner in Ultra Black.

I have this on the upper lash-line
AvailabilityThis ranges from around $5 - $7 and can be purchased at drugstores that carry wet n wild and Ulta along with their respective websites. This can also be purchased on wetnwildbeauty.com.
Would I buy this again? I'm not sure. 
Notes: I'd say that this is a matte black. It's waterproof and stays put nicely (about 8-12+ hours). It glides on very easily. The brush is fairly thin as its name implies; there was a bit of a learning curve for me to get it to create neat cat-eye wings but overall I would say it's not too difficult to use if you're someone who's used to these calligraphy pen style eyeliners. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment