Friday, June 3, 2022

May 2022 Arrivals

 Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, pretty much only buying essentials. 

1. Flip Fit Mini Haul: So, happily for me, Flip Fit generously invited me to be a part of their ambassador program this month and allowed me to pick out some items for testing purposes. These are the items I picked up:
hey HONEY Open Your Eyes Lifting Eye Serum - I'm starting to run low on eye cream, there were no eye creams to choose from so I decided to give this a try because I like de-puffing products and this is meant to hydrate as well, so we'll so how it does
COVERGIRL + Olay Simply Ageless Foundation - I've been hearing good thing about this foundation for years and years so I decided that since I can test it out, I might as well.
Wander Beauty Nude Illusion Liquid Foundation - Honestly I just wanted to try this foundation because the name sounded intriguing and I don't have any foundation left so I felt that getting two was justified.
Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Mat - I have a mini of this that I got at IMATS years ago and that I've been using for years since then. I've always considered investing in this and never got around to it so, again, I'm glad I got the chance to test it out.
COSRX Aloe Sun Soothing Cream SPF 50 PA+++ - I paid for this item myself. I needed to replenish on SPF and I know that I really liked this one in the past so I figured I'd get it again since I'm able to get a discount with Flip.

2. wet n wild Mini Haul: So, I really needed to replenish on eye primer as I am running out and really like the wet n wild one but can't seem to find it anywhere near me - shipping is free with a $25+ purchase and they were doing 30% off for Mother's Day so I figured you know what let me get some things that I wouldn't mind having on hand that I have enjoyed a lot in the past. I also decided to try their loose powder. Honestly I am shook that all of this together came out to something like $32 with sales tax. I got:
photo focus Eyeshadow Primer
I remember purchasing the foundation back when it first launched and liking it so I figured I'd purchase both finishes and see if I still like it and which finish I prefer
photo focus Primer Water in Rose Addiction x2 (this is by far my favorite setting spray so I got 2)
photo focus Loose Setting Powder in Translucent

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above with the exception of the items Flip Fit sent and the gift with purchase from wet n wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment