Thursday, June 2, 2022

May 2022 Favorites

Hey folksickles,

Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in May :) 
1. Lancome Energie de Vie Dullness Relief & Energy Recharge Daily Cream: I feel like this moisturizer consistently makes it to favorites but that's just because I love it so much! This hydrates my skin so beautifully and gives it a beautiful radiance without being thick or heavy. It feels nourishing and refreshing when I put it on and it smells nice. My skin seems to just love it and I do too!

2. pop arazzi Movie Star Quick Dry Nail Color: This nail polish is so beautiful, especially when the sunlight hits it. It is this wonderful holographic, 80s fuchsia, bright Barbie pink that I just absolutely loved wearing! I'd always be staring at my nails the week I was testing it out.

3. ColourPop Ooh La La! Pressed Powder Palette: I have been playing around with this palette this month and it has honestly been such a fun time. I really have to thank my bestie for picking this palette out for me because I never would have picked it up on my own at the time. I thought bright pinks would make me look sickly but they're actually super fun and flattering.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I paid for the products mentioned above myself with the exception of the Lancome product, which was provided for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment