Saturday, June 4, 2022

May 2022 Departures

Ok folksickles. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.

1. pop arazzi Charm School Quick Dry Nail Color: As I mention in the blog post, this is very similar to ORLY Kiss The Bride Nail Lacquer, and I find that this chips whereas the other one doesn't.

2. rms luminizing powder in grande dame: I will be giving it away because it is way too subtle for my liking. It kind of gives that glow-from-within subtle kind of glow that would make it make sense as a glowing setting powder but as a highlighter it just doesn't have that beaming glow I'm looking for. I feel like it's best to pass this along.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased the products mentioned myself with the exception of the rms product, which was provided for testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment