Sunday, June 5, 2022

Ben Nye Lumiere Grande Colour Palette Review

Today I bring to you the Ben Nye Grande Colour Palette

AvailabilityThis retails at $60 - $65 at various online retailors. It is also available at various beauty supply stores that carry Ben Nye.
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesFrankly I have owned and loved this palette for an embarrassing length of time - I won't even tell you folks how long I've had it for fear of being judged. That being said, technically, powder shadows don't ever go bad and unless they develop some kind of strange odor they are safe to hold onto for years. I've never had an issue with this bothering my eyes in any way. I have brought this up on my blog in the past - in fact here and here but I've never reviewed it and I figured it was high time! Also just a heads up, I purposely arranged my palette in rainbow order, it comes ordered in a slightly different way so if you see it online and in stores looking a little bit different, that's why. All shades have a metallic, shimmery finish to them.
Ice is a pearly white.
Iced Gold is a pearly white gold.
Silver is a pearly silver.
Aztec Gold is a pearly yellow gold.
Azalea is a pearly hot pink fuchsia shade. It really captures the shade of real life pink azaleas really well.
Tangerine is a soft, pearly orange.
Sun Yellow is a pearly bright yellow.
Chartreuse is a pearly lime green. Fun fact: this shade really made me fall in love with wearing greens with my brown eyes.
Jade is a pearly, cool-toned grass green that's borderline a little bit teal.
Cosmic Blue is a pearly aquatic blue shade.
Cosmic Violet is a soft, pearly magenta with a violet blue duochrome.
Amethyst is a pearly neutral purple.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment