Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Exciting News!

 Hello all,

I'm so excited to finally make this announcement and I will keep it quick. Back in February I made the announcement that all blog posts have fully functional product photographs and that, because of me deleting posts where I no longer owned a certain product, it may appear that I was less active on this blog in the past than I truly was. 

In any case, today's announcement is to say that I went over all the blog posts and, as much as I was able, I fixed the grammar and spelling in them. I'm saying "as much as I was able" because I'm only human and it is very possible that there is something I missed but I did my very best. In addition here are some other changes that were made:

- I went through all the links in the blog posts so they should link you to what they say they should. Additionally, all posts where a product is available have links to the product review/information. Likewise, if I deleted a post I also deleted anything that links to it.

- I've removed unnecessary gendered language (i.e.: "guys") unless specifically speaking about someone and/or characters whose genders/pronouns are expressed by them or the work I'm speaking of.

Happy reading!

With gratitude,

Safyre

No comments:

Post a Comment