Saturday, July 13, 2019

Arrivals - June 2019

Ok folksickles! Arrivals feature items I bought this month that are joining my collection; a haul if you will. Without further ado.
1. Candles Galore: So 2019 was the year I ran out of candles right in time for Bath & Body Works' Semi-Annual sale so you best believe that I went a bit hog wild with my candle haul (purchased over 4 transactions). Got some tried and true favorites along with some new ones to play with:
Wildflower Meadow
Georgia Peach
Peach Bellini
London Tea & Lemon
Pineapple Sunrise
Island Margarita
Beach Grass
Lemon Mint Leaf
Happy Easter
Barcelona Sun Washed Citrus
Aloha Kiwi Passionfruit
Berry Wafflecone
Cactus Blossom
French Baguette
Honeysuckle & Freesia
Honeysuckle
Leaves
Pineapple Mango
Spiced Apple Toddy
Tiki Beach x2
White Caramel Cold Brew

2. Lash Star Lash Glue: They sell this where I work and it works just as good as Duo or House of Lashes so I just keep picking it up.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment