Monday, June 26, 2017

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Tea & Lemon Scented Candle

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you.
Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Tea & Lemon.
Availability: This scent comes and goes but appears to be unavailable at this time.
Would I buy this again?: Yes!
Notes: In previous candle reviews I often would explain why I picked a particular scent, in terms of this, I bought it because it smells a lot like Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in London Calling.
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - it smells like a very straightforward black tea with lemon. 
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, though it doesn't change. 
I find this candle melts and burns very well, I love the scent as it's very cozy and comforting; I adore tea scents. I've actually used this whole thing up already. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: Bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment