Thursday, June 22, 2017

Tarte Make Believe in Yourself Palette Review

The big moment we've all been waiting for - I FINALLY managed to get my greedy sea-hands on this box of gorgeousness. We are about to embark on a journey featuring review and swatches galore. Strap yourselves in folksickles.
AvailabilityThis palette has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? Probably not.
NotesThe palette contains 10 shadows and a highlighter. They are absolutely beautiful in their textures (for the most part) and work well with one another. I haven't had an issue with pigmentation or anything of that kind. I love the name of it and its magical vibes, I love all the metallic shades in here. So pretty!
The highlighter is unnamed but is described as a pearl highlight shimmer; to me it's an iridescent white champagne with a pink pearl.
Pixie - is described as a golden pink shimmer; to me it's a warm peach base with an intense golden pearl.
Myth - is described as a matte nude; to me it's a warm pinky mauve, a great blending out/transition shade.
Magic - is described as a bronze shimmer; to me it's a warm shimmery bronze with gold and white micro-shimmer.
Wings - is described as a copper shimmer; to me it's a copper shimmer with golden white micro-glitter.
Marvel - is described as a metallic sage shimmer; to me it's a very warm, metallic golden light green.
Trance - is described as a taupe slate shimmer; to me it's a gorgeous metallic taupe with a bit of a warm golden pearl running through it. 
Fairy - is described as a metallic lavender shimmer; to me this is a strong purple based LOADED with an intense silver pearl and silver micro-glitter.
Mystic -is described as a blue pearl shimmer; to me this is a very heavily grayed blue with an intense silver pearl and silver micro-glitter
Dream - is described as a turquoise shimmer; this is fairly true to its description, a beautiful shimmery turquoise. 
Crystal - is described as an iridescent champagne shimmer; I'd say this shade is a golden mauve.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment