Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette Review

The big moment we've all been waiting for - I FINALLY managed to get my greedy sea-hands on this box of gorgeousness. We are about to embark on a journey featuring review and swatches galore. Strap yourselves in folksickles.
AvailabilityThis palette retails at $49 for a total of 17.1g (.95g each) of eyeshadow and is available at sephora.com, macys.com, and ulta.com along with hsn.com and toofaced.com.
Would I buy this again? Yes because of the colors but Too Faced doesn't exactly have the best history so... I don't know.
NotesThe palette contains 18 shadows in varying shades of peach, warm peachy brown, purples, and a khaki green. They are absolutely beautiful in their textures (for the most part) and work well with one another. I haven't had an issue with pigmentation or anything of that kind. This palette is very heavy on rosy, warm-tones; I would say it feels very springtime and cheerful. It has a peach gummy kind of scent.
White Peach - is described as a matte vanilla cream; to me it's a satiny warm off-white tone.
Luscious - is described as a pearl peach champagne; to me it's a soft metallic peachy copper tone.
Just Peachy - is described as a shimmering peachy pink; to me it's a bright coral peachy pink with a gold pearl. 
Bless Her Heart -is described as a golden moss; to me it's a olive-y khaki green with a bronze micro-shimmer through it. 
Tempting -is described as a bronzed black; to me it's a black with bronze pearl.
Charmed, I'm Sure - is described as a matte medium cool brown; to me the description is on point yet again. 
Nectar - is described as a pearly peachy cream; to me it's warm white-gold champagne.
Cobbler - is described as a peachy pink bronze; to me it's a metallic bronze shade with a peachy pink pearl.
Candied Peach - is described as a matte coral with violet shimmer; to me it's a matte peach with pink and silver micro-glitter.
Bellini - is described as a gilded peach; to me it's a peachy gold with an intense gold pearl.
Peach Pit- is described as a satin perfect raisin; to me it's a purple-y plummy bronze brown shade.
Delectable - is described as a matte smoky amethyst; to me it's matte cool-toned purple.
Peaches 'N Cream -is described as a matte milky peach; to me it's a fair flesh-tone... this is essentially the color of my skin.
Georgia - is described as a matte peachy pink; to me it's a peachy off-white tone, it's similar to my skin-tone but a bit pinker.
Caramelized -is described as a dark gilded bronze; to me it's a beautiful deep bronze. 
Puree - is described as a metallic dark bronze... in what world is this metallic? Looks like someone made a boo boo. To me it's a matte milk chocolate tone. 
Summer Yum - is described as a matte gingerbread; to me that description is pretty on point. 
Talk Derby To Me - is described as a shimmering black violet; to me it's matte black base loaded with pinkish-violet and silver micro-shimmer. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment