Sunday, January 8, 2017

Incendio Beauty Fairy Lights Enchanted Pigment Review

Today I'll be reviewing the Incendio Beauty Enchanted Pigment in Fairy Lights
AvailabilityUnfortunately Incendio is no longer in business.
Would I buy this again? Probably. 
NotesGiven that this is a loose pigment you can use it as a face highlighter, eyeshadow/highlighter around the eyes, mixed in with foundations to give them glow, mixed in with moisturizer to create a cream highlight, mixed in or patted on top of lip products... the options are limitless. This has a soft, buttery texture and blends easily.
This is described as being packed with teal, gold, and green glitters. I'd say this is a white base with a greenish-teal and pewter (golden-silver) glitter through it. I'm a mermaid and I know Donna gave this to me to throw on my entire face... I mean cheekbones... I mean, she's a fairy, I'm a mermaid... we magical creatures gotta stick together. All that silliness aside, I am really becoming fond of green-ish duo-chrome highlighters in particular and am really happy to have a more teal, mermaid-esque option in my arsenal. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerThis was a holiday gift. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment