Wednesday, December 28, 2016

ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Review: Bad Habit

Another result of my Black Friday ColourPop haul.
AvailabilityThis has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? Possibly.
Bad Habit is described as a dusty mauve pink. Ok where do I start, this is WAY, WAY darker and brighter than the swatch on the website; I would say this color is a purplish raspberry tone.  I love the texture of these - they dry really velvety-feeling and look like velvet, texture-wise. They wear comfortably and don't feel dry, although they will emphasize lip texture so use a lip scrub and a lip balm under them. They don't bleed or move. They stay on through eating for the most part, you'll only have to re-apply in the center of the lips and you can layer this without worrying about it peeling off the under layers or creating more texture (at least that's been my experience, for the most part, if you do very thick layers it can peel though). That said these go on opaque and don't need much layering, if at all. I've heard that these were redone since the reviews of them peeling and wearing funny but I haven't had an issue with this at all. I love it!

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment