Sunday, December 11, 2016

Incendio Beauty Full Moon Enchanted Pigment Review

Today I'll be reviewing the Incendio Beauty Enchanted Pigment in Full Moon
From left to right: black base, dry, white base, damp
AvailabilityUnfortunately Incendio is no longer in business.
Would I buy this again? Probably. 
Notes: Given that this is a loose pigment you can use it as a face highlighter, eyeshadow/highlighter around the eyes, mixed in with foundations to give them glow, mixed in with moisturizer to create a cream highlight, mixed in or patted on top of lip products... the options are limitless. This has a soft, buttery texture and blend easily.
This is described as a white pigment with iridescent gold. I'd have to agree with that, it's a white base with an intense gold pearl throughout it.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this using my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment