Saturday, December 10, 2016

Highlighter Review: ColourPop Honeymoon Super Shock Cheek

BEHOLD the ColourPop Super Shock Cheek in Honeymoon
AvailabilityThis shade has been discontinued. 
Would I buy this again? I'm not sure.
NotesThis color is described as a icy baby blue highlighted with pink and violet duochrome sparkle. I'd describe the color as a sheer white base with silvery white and icy teal-blue micro-glitter. It's very snow/ice-queen. The texture is so weird... it feels like... squishy and foam-like. I kind of dig it. It's very smooth creamy, and silky which makes it super easy to apply and blend. It has that lovely high-shine finish to it that I dig from my highlighters. Just as a pointer in using this, I think it works best over, rather than under, powders. You could wear it either way but if you want that beautiful glow, put it on top.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment