Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Highlighter Review: Chaos Makeup Ice Color Shifting Highlighter

BEHOLD the Chaos Makeup Color Shifting Highlighter in Ice
AvailabilityThis has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? Not sure.
NotesAlrighty, I was so confused when I received these because I thought they were creams but I got powders. Turns out they're available in both a cream and a powder form, the powders are new. Given that I reach more for powder highlighters or rather... I find they have more impact I'm glad I ended up purchasing the powders.
This is described as a pastel blue shade [that] changes from green - blue - purple. In my experience, this is a color that shifts mostly between an off-white and a blue-ish teal and green.  The formulation is somewhat rougher than expected when you pick it up with your fingers. The product is incredibly pigmented and has a beautiful metallic sheen to it.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment