Sunday, December 25, 2016

ColourPop x Hello Kitty Lippie Stix Review: Let's Play

I really wanted a metallic red for the holidays and this doesn't disappoint.
AvailabilityUnfortunately this has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? Yes!
Notes: Let's Play is described as a brilliant cranberry lightly dusted with hot pink pearls. Ah, I love it, it's so perfect for the holidays, I'd say the only thing that could make this better is if the glitter had gold to it but then again I can always dust a gold pigment or glitter over this. This has a subtle metallic satin type of finish. These have a vanilla cake batter scent and I'd say the wear time is about 4-6+ hours, which I'm happy with.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment