Friday, December 16, 2016

ColourPop Eyeshadow Review: Nillionaire and Sugar

Ok you folks, ColourPop was having a Cyber Monday sale and I thought it was a better time than ever to pick up some new goodies to play with.
Availability: Nillionaire is currently out of stock, I'm not sure if they're planning to restock. In addition, Sugar appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? I can't say for sure yet.
NotesThese have the oddest texture, they're squishy, soft and gelatinous but dry to a powdery finish.
Nillionaire is described as a warm bronze with tons of gold and multi colored glitter in a metallic finish. I'd say the base bronze-y tone here isn't particularly warm or cool but it is loaded with gold, pink, and silver micro-glitter. I love the finish of this, so pretty. 
Sugar is described as a metallic silvery blue with small shimmering flecks of silver and tons of champagne and gold glitter. I'd say the description is pretty accurate, except that the glitter in here is gold and silver, very pretty.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for these myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment