Sunday, January 5, 2014

Bath & Body Works Lemon Mint Leaf Candle Review

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 
Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Lemon Mint Leaf
Availability: The pricing is as follows:
14.5 oz/429mL - $24.50, burn for: 30-45 hours
Would I buy this again?: Possibly 
Notes: My reasoning for buying the candle: I smelled it in-store (smart huh?) and really liked it. I heard it might have a cleaning-product type smell but wanted to see for myself. 
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold: it smells like fresh spearmint, you know... like with that earthy note fresh mint has and a sweet, almost slightly sugared lemon scent. 
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies - that earthy mint quality kind of emerges more and the lemon brings a fresh tartness but its sweetness kind of disappears. It's a very clean scent and one I think would work well in a kitchen or bathroom or anywhere you want it to smell like you've been cleaning. I wish cleaning products smelled this nice though. The throw was pretty strong; it filled up my entire room - 14x11ft. Very nice, very nice indeed! :D
This candle melts beautifully, no complaints there. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment