Saturday, January 25, 2014

Candle Review: Yankee Candle Garden Sweet Pea

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 
Candle: Yankee Candle Scented Candle in Garden Sweet Pea
Availability: The candle is currently discontinued. 
Would I buy this again?: Probably not.
Notes: The exact scent notes for this candle are a mystery as of this point - I can't find any info anywhere. 
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - an intense sweet pea scent. I bought this off  my bestie's ginormous order at Yankee and she was like, oh this is such a strong and heavy sweet pea scent that she didn't think she could tolerate it. And you think that sweet pea is typically a softer floral. Well... The cold throw on this is pretty epic... however!
As the wax warms and burns, the scent is like... where are you? It barely, if even, fills my 14x11ft room. I can smell it in the little nook corner I burn it in but that's about it.
This candle melts beautifully, no complaints there. 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment