Thursday, July 18, 2019

Departures - June 2019

Ok folksickles. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.
1. Trish McEvoy Raspberry Beauty Booster Lip and Cheek Color: I find that although this is a really beautiful color that this just didn't stay put well throughout the day.

2. ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Bijou: Personally this one is a bit too gray for my liking. I receive compliments on it when I wear it so I suppose it looks good on me but I find it too gray in a way that makes me look zombie-ish. :/

3. Body Fantasies Signature Fragrance Body Spray in Twilight Mist: I find this scent somewhat too cloyingly sweet and musky for my liking.

4. Calvin Klein Euphoria: I feel like this is one of those scents that I really liked initially and now it's somewhat too cloying for my tastes.

5. JulieG Nail Color in Obsessed: I absolutely adore this color but unfortunately it chips a lot on my nails.

6. Lavanila Vanilla Summer: Another scent that I initially liked a lot but now find too cloyingly sweet - as much as I love pina coladas I'd rather drink one than smell like one.

7.  peripera Mature Rouge Pang: This is a beautiful glossy red but unfortunately it didn't stay put on me.

8. philosophy My Philosophy - Grateful: There's some kind of weird cloying note in here - I feel like I would've really enjoyed this fragrance if it was just watery notes but whatever that thing is, it bothers my nose.

Disclaimer: I purchased all products mentioned myself with the exception of the Trish McEvoy, philosophy and  Body Fantasies products which were provided for testing; the peripera item was a gift from my wife. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment