Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Spiced Apple Toddy

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 
Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Spiced Apple Toddy.
Here are the fragrance notes:
Availability: The pricing list is as follows:
14.5 oz/429mL - $24.50, burn for: 30-45 hours
Would I buy this again?: Yes, yes I would.
Notes: My reasoning for buying the candle: I absolutely ADORE spiced apple cider and figured... well this is up my alley. It sounded like something like spiced cider but with a twist. 
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - I smell the apple, plum, and cranberry. There's also something in there that reminds me of a spiced pear. Interesting; could be the cider note. 
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, the apple in particular comes out and is followed by the cranberry. For the most part though, it's a beautiful apple scent that's accented nicely by baking spices. I dig it. The throw was pretty strong, nearly filling up my room - 14x11ft. Very nice, very nice indeed! :D
This candle melts beautifully, no complaints there. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment