Saturday, January 19, 2013

Candle Review: bath & body works Cranberry Woods

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 
Candle: bath & body works Scented Candle in Cranberry Woods.
Here are the fragrance notes:
Availability: As this is a seasonal candle, it's not currently available but I would check again around the end of September-October as this is usually a part of their fall/winter lineup. 
Would I buy this again?: Yes.
Notes: My reasoning for buying the candle: Honestly, the scent combination sounded amazeballs.
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - I smell the cranberry and what I can only suppose to be the cinnamon bark. Except it smells more woodsy than cinnamon-y. I don't really pick much cinnamon up, but the cranberry and just a hint of currant are definitely there with the woodiness.  I can imagine burning this over a fireplace or something because it's a wonderfully warm, cozy scent. 
As the wax warms and burns, the wood scent is definitely intensified. The cranberry is just slightly there and well... I can't really smell any currant in there. 
This candle melts beautifully, no complaints there. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment