Monday, January 28, 2013

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Frosted Cranberry

Candle: Bath & Body Works Frosted Cranberry.
Here are the fragrance notes:
Availability: As this is a seasonal candle, it's not currently available but I would check again around the end of September-October as this is usually a part of their fall/winter lineup. 
Would I buy this again?: Yes!
Notes: My reasoning for buying the candle: It sounded absolutely delicious :P
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - The cranberry and apple are strongest in this, followed by the pink currant. The vanilla is there but is very soft, which I like.
As the wax warms and burns, the scent kind of intensifies. The cranberry is obviously very strong in the candle - again the apple and currant notes are very close and the vanilla is askew. I think the balance is nice because I love the tartness in it. If the vanilla overpowered everything or competed with the other scents... blah. This is honestly my very favorite out of the entire winter line of candles. It's AMAZING! Throw-wise, this candle does a great job.
This candle melts beautifully, no complaints there. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment