Sunday, June 2, 2024

May 2024 Empties

  All my monthly trash on display for you to see. :P

1. reese robert Faux Fur 3D Feather Effect - Amplified Volume lashes x3: These lashes are beautiful, they really do have this wispy feathery effect that makes them dramatic yet also soft at the same time. That being said, I do find that they have a habit of wanting to come off at the corners.

2. dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance: I really like this moisturizer specifically because it hydrates my dry skin nicely while simultaneously being lightweight so it doesn't sit on my skin or make my skin feel sticky or like it's not absorbing. I really enjoyed using it.

3. Dr Teal's Shea Sugar Scrub in Cannabis Sativa Hemp Seed Oil: I really like these sugar scrubs because they're nicely abrasive and feel like they're doing a good job scrubbing while leaving my skin smooth.

4. Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Essence SPF 50+ PA++++: I love this sunscreen so much, it feels very lightweight but hydrates my skin nicely and works well as a primer underneath makeup and obviously on its own as well.

5. Tattoo Junkee Pucker Up Lip Paint: While I can still get this to sort of work, unfortunately it has dried out wherein it goes on dry and patchy. I think it is time for us to part ways.

6. Christophe Robin Purifying Hair Finish Lotion: I am unsure if this did much for my hair other than making it feel a bit softer and cleaner. That said, I feel like it has an intense scent and that the spray particles would get into, and irritate, my nose. 

7. Dove refreshing cucumber & green tea body wash: I like to use these body washes in place of shave gel because they hydrate my skin nicely and provide a slick base for my razor to glide over. This one has a really nice refreshing, as its name implies, scent that I really enjoy.

8. now essential oils 100% pure tangerine essential oil: This has a sweet, citrusy, tangerine scent that I find uplifting. That said, the oil is a very intense orange shade that tends to stain my diffuser.

9. Grandma Agatha's (Agafia's) Recipe Nourishing Hair Mask with Eggs: I found that this mask  hydrated my hair nicely. At the same time, it was somewhat thin which was nice because it didn't weigh my hair down and was still nourishing enough to provide the hydration my hair needed. 

10. pop arazzi Shell Me More Nail Polish: This nail polish is a really pretty minty blue. Unfortunately, it has become very thick and goopy which causes it to apply in a streaky fashion or just it just skips as I apply it. For this reason it is time for us to part ways.

11. Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Cleansing Hand Soap: This soap smells really delicious but I feel like because I wash my hands so frequently, that I go through it too fast. The bottle only lasted me a week.

12. The Skin House Aloe Soothing Vitamin Gel: I really loved this as a cooling yet hydrating gel moisturizer, especially as the weather grew hot. That said, toward the end of its lifespan, this aired out a bit and therefore became kind of dry and goopy rather than remaining gelatinous.

13. Soapology Dead Sea Salt Soak in Rose: This soak smells delicious and I feel like this helped in soaking sore muscles and making my achy feet feel rejuvenated. 

14Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel in blackberries & basil: This hand sanitizer just smells absolutely delicious. I loved using it while I had it. 

15. wet n wild photo focus Dewy Foundation in Shell Ivory: I love this foundation - it looks natural and dewy on my skin, making my skin look healthy and luminous. It also has great lasting power and stays on my face for 8+ hours even in hot and humid conditions. Currently, it is my favorite foundation at the drugstore.

Disclaimer: I purchased all of the products mentioned above with the exception of the dermalogica, Soapology, and Christophe Robin products, which was provided for testing. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment