Tuesday, June 4, 2024

May 2024 Departures

 Ok folksickles. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.



1. Trish McEvoy Essential Pencil in Barely There:  I feel like the color of this pencil isn't necessarily flattering on me, it's nude in an orangey, flat kind of way. I personally wish it had more pink in it so that it would lean peachy or rosy. That said, as I have plenty of other lipsticks and lip products, I'll be passing it along.

2. Quo Chasing Waterfalls Eyeshadow Quad:  Unfortunately, I find that the darker colors in this palette tend to go on patchy and are somewhat resistant to blending, even though they will blend out eventually. That said, it not being particularly easy to work with - I know I just won't reach for it so I'll be passing it along.

Disclaimer: The Trish McEvoy item was provided for testing purposes, the Quo palette was a gift, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment