Friday, June 7, 2024

Fragrance Review: Bath & Body Works Gingham Gorgeous Fine Fragrance Mist

  Today I will be reviewing Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Gingham Gorgeous.

Availability: This can be purchased at bathandbodyworks.com or at physical Bath & Body Works store locations. This retails at $16.95 for 8 fl. oz. (236 mL).
Would I buy this again?: Possibly.
Notes: According to the bottle, the scent notes in this mist are: pink strawberries, peach nectar, peony blooms.
Initially applied, it smells fresh, fruity, and floral all at once.  As the scent dries down honestly I smell all three of the scent notes that the bottle promises to have. This is also quite an intense fragrance directly out of the bottle so if you're used to being generous with your fragrances, as I can be with certain ones that I own, I would suggest starting out with a minimal amount and building from there.
In terms of wear, I had this on for just around 6 hours and can still faintly smell a floral sweetness.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment