Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Bronzer Review: Physicians Formula Light Bronzer Butter Bronzer

 I introduce to you the Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Light Bronzer.

Availability: This retails at  around $16.99 for 11 g (.38 oz) and is available at physiciansformula.com as well as at drugstores that carry Physician's Formula.
Would I buy this again?: Possibly in a darker shade.
Notes: Color-wise, to me this is a soft, warm-toned light sand shade with a satiny finish. This glides on beautifully and provides me with a very subtle sunkissed appearance. Honestly I'm finding that, despite how fair I clearly am, it's almost too subtle to use as a contour shade and is definitely too subtle for my own personal tastes. Despite its satiny finish, it does look natural on the skin as a contour product, especially if you generally tend to go for a "natural" matte (as in, not entirely powdery and flat) or dewy look. It's super silky and easy to blend, I just wish I got it in a darker tone, I also wish that they came a bit more cool-toned so that fair folk could use them for a more contoured look. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

DisclaimerI bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment