Monday, June 3, 2024

May 2024 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! I'm back to replenishing on things that I'm running out of and buying mostly just necessities.

1. Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Gingham Gorgeous: I smelled this last year in the bar soap form, which it seems that they no longer make, and the bar soap smelled delicious. That said, in my opinion, the fragrance in spray form smells like a Bath & Body Works store.

2. Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Rose: I have friends that have this in their bathroom and nearly every time I visit them, I end up using it, so I decided to pick up a bottle of my own.

3. wet n wild photo focus Dewy Foundation in Rose Ivory: So for whatever reason I thought I was out of foundation but it turns out I actually had a full bottle of Shell Ivory left. That said, I picked up the Rose Ivory shade because Shell Ivory is a bit dark for me currently, so not all is lost.

4. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Light Bronzer.: I purchased this since I'm running low on my current bronzer. That said, I feel like this is a bit light for me.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment