Saturday, May 25, 2024

Fragrance Review: Bath & Body Works Rose Fine Fragrance Mist

 Today I will be reviewing Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Rose.

Availability: This can be purchased at bathandbodyworks.com or at physical Bath & Body Works store locations. This retails at $8.95 for 2.5 fl. oz. (75 mL) and at $16.95 for 8 fl. oz. (236 mL).
Would I buy this again?: Possibly.
Notes: According to the bottle, the scent notes in this mist are: airy rose water, jasmine petals, and creamy musk.
Freshly applied, it smells like a clean, fresh, soapy rose.  As the scent dries down the rose and jasmine do become more obvious, the scent settles down and becomes sweeter. Honestly I feel like this is a nice "I've stepped out of the shower and I smell really amazing" type scent because while it's floral, it's still very clean. This is also quite an intense fragrances directly out of the bottle so if you're used to being generous with your fragrances, as I can be with certain ones that I own, I would suggest starting out with a minimal amount and building from there.
In terms of wear, I had this on for just around 10 hours and can't smell it at all.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment