Sunday, May 5, 2024

Love It Or Leave It; Review 2.0: Judydoll #G33 Soft Shine Color Eyeshadow and Juvia's Place The Warrior Palette

Hello folksickles. As a makeup junkie and blogger you may have realized that I review a LOAD of eyeshadow palettes and I like to think of myself as being largely an eyeshadow junkie. In order to declutter a bit  I've decided to pick out a palette or series of eyeshadows for the month and have that be my monthly selection for those instances where I'm not doing a tutorial for the blog. Every month I'll do a recap on the eyeshadows - how I feel about them and whether I'll be keeping them or giving them away (and why :P) as well as if I think it's worth its price tag. 

You can find a look I did with these eyeshadows here and here. These are the looks I created this month:
So as you can see I created all sorts of golden looks with these shadows. I personally have found that these shadows are easy to blend and the pigmentation on them is fantastic. That being said, unfortunately this palette is just overall too gold for my tastes and the colors are actually darker than they appear at first glance in the palette - I mean specifically the lighter-looking shades. I am passing this palette along simply because I don't feel like I'd get much use out of it and don't reach for it often as is. I feel like, due to the color selection in here, that this palette would be beautiful on someone with a warmer undertone than me or on someone who has blue or green eyes wherein the gold will make their eye color stand out.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I received this palette as a gift from my wife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment