Monday, May 6, 2024

Cleanser Review: LAZY JUNGLE Rice Foam Cleanser

 'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the LAZY JUNGLE Rice Foam Cleanser.

Availability: I am only able to find this online at skinzephyr.com where it retails at $13.99 for 150 mL (5.07 fl. oz.). I purchased mine at my local Marshall's.

Would I buy this again?: I do like this cleanser and would be interested to try the other foam cleansers in the line if they were more easily available.

What is this product designed to address?

According to lazyjungle.co.kr:
A brightening foam cleanser with Rice that keeps your skin smooth and moisturized.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Palmitic,Stearic, Oleic, and Capric Acids: Have emollient and hydrating properties, help lock moisture in the skin.
Glycerin: Attracts moisture to the skin.
Kaolin: Has anti-inflammatory, oil-reducing, pore-refining, toning, and exfoliating properties.
Snail Secretion Filtrate: Has exfoliating, hydrating, and antimicrobial properties.
Vitamin C: Helps to brighten, lighten, and tighten the skin.
Green Tea Leaf Extract: Has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Rice Extract: Has brightening, hydrating, and antioxidant properties.
Hydrolyzed Collagen: Helps improve skin elasticity and hydration; has antibacterial properties.
Retinol: Assists in speeding up the turnover of skin cells.
Epigallocatechin Gallate: Has hydrating properties and helps skin to retain moisture.
Chrysanthemum Flower Extract: Has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Cornflower Extract: Has anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties.
Borage Extract: Has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and hydrating properties.
Lavender Extract: Has anti-inflammatory properties.
Vitamin E: Has antioxidant properties, helps to preserve both the product and skin from oxidative damage. 

What is the texture like?
I would describe the texture of this as a soft cream that foams up when mixed with water.

Is it scented?
This has a clean scent that I think one would associate with that of soap. 
 
My overall experience/comments on the product:
I feel like this cleanser is great in the sense of that it has that cushiony, soft, foaming quality that I love. That being said, I wish it were a bit more hydrating and I think the inclusion of kaolin and retinol in it make it not as hydrating as I wish it would've been. Given that this has retinol in it, I find that calling it a basic cleanser isn't a fair representation because while its scent is mild and it overall feels fairly mild on the skin, one has to be very mindful of wearing sunscreen when using this cleanser. Overall I like it, but I don't know that I would get this particular one again. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment