Friday, May 31, 2024

Mascara Review: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

 Alright folksickles...

Today I will be reviewing the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Very Black.
Sans Mascara:
With Mascara:
Availability: This retails anywhere from about $6 - $10 and is generally available at drugstores (and their respective websites) that sell Maybelline. I cannot guarantee availability so you may want to call your local store ahead of time.
Would I buy this again?: Probably not.
Notes: This mascara comes in two blacks, a black-brown, and a brown.
Let's go over what the mascara's supposed to do and what it actually does. According to maybelline.com: Small brush, big control. Great Lash Mascara is your timeless go-to for natural-looking volume. The small brush is easy to control for buildable volume. Our lash-doubling formula lengthens and conditions lashes for an easy, everyday makeup look. The hypoallergenic formula is ophthalmologist tested and safe for contact lens wearers. See why there's been billions of Great Lashes since 1971.
• Volumizing Mascara - this volumizing washable mascara formula builds and conditions lashes for natural-looking volume
• The small brush is easy to use giving you the control for buildable volume
• Find Your Brush Match - Great Lash Mascara has wands for all lash goals whether you want volume, a lifted curl, or corner-to-corner volume
• Gentle On Lashes - Great Lash Volumizing Mascara for natural lash volume is suitable for contact lens wearers and is ophthalmologist tested
Honestly, I find this mascara to be alright, it's good if you just want to give your lashes a natural look and a dark tint. That said, I'm someone who obviously prefers my makeup more dramatic and I like a mascara to give my lashes definition, noticeable length, and volume which I can't say this made a significant difference in. I didn't have any issues with this mascara flaking or smudging although lots of folks online say this smudges on them, so watch out for that if you decide to try it for yourself. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment