Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Eye Serum Review: EVELINE COSMETICS Goat Milk and Collagen Eye Contour Serum

Hello folksickles. Today's review will be for the EVELINE COSMETICS Eye Contour Serum with Goat Milk and Collagen.

Availability: As you can tell from the sticker, I purchased this at $3.39 from a pharmacy. That said, I can't seem to find this exact one online.

Would I buy this again?: Possibly.

What is this product designed to address?
According to lantale.com.ua this is what the product is and what it does (I edited some words in brackets to make this make better sense in English):
Serum for the contour of the eye based on the healing goat milk and [collagen] has a light texture, is quickly absorbed and does not leave a feeling of tightness. The serum restores and improves the elasticity of delicate skin by the eye. The [benefits are] unique, the product effectively smooths facial wrinkles around the eyes and reduces dark [circles] under the eyes. The formula of the cream enriched with milk proteins , deeply rejuvenates and nourishes, regenerates the epidermis. Vitamin cocktail gives freshness and healthy shade to the skin.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Glycerin: Helps attract moisture to the skin.
Glycine: Helps promote moisture retention, collagen production, and skin repair.
Collagen: Has a hydrating effect.
Urea: Has hydrating and skin-smoothing properties.
Linoleic Acid: Has hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties, helps rebuild skin barrier.

What is the texture like?
I'd describe the texture as a lightweight, emollient, milky lotion. 

Is it scented?
This has a faint, cold cream-like scent.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
I've been using this eye cream for a few weeks now and I feel like it's hydrating in a light way that doesn't interfere with my makeup. That being said, I don't feel like it does anything in terms of brightening under eye circles or helping with puffiness, which frankly are the two main issues I've got. I got this to try because it's inexpensive, and if all you need is lightweight hydration, it might be worth checking any Russian-speaking pharmacies in your area if they have the product. If not though, I think this is a pass.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment