Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Judydoll #G33 Soft Shine Color Eyeshadow Review

Today I bring to you the Judydoll Soft Shine Color Eyeshadow in #G33

AvailabilityThis retails at $5 - $6 and can be purchased at chicdecent.com and yamibuy.com.
Would I buy this again? Yes!
Notes: I actually found this in a store that sells Asian beauty products as well as collectibles like plushies and silverware. Honestly, as someone with a soft spot for these types of colors - I love a good golden green duo-chrome - I immediately fell for it and when I asked my friend to talk me out of buying it, they told me I should because it was a very "me" color and fairly inexpensive. Besides, I could use this as a topper for all sorts of shadows. I would describe this shade as a sheer orange base with golden green micro-glitter and super tiny copper glitter bits in it.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment