Tuesday, April 2, 2024

March 2024 Empties

  All my monthly trash on display for you to see. :P

1. Ivon Cuticle Pusher: I purchased a three pack of these because my cuticles were starting to look raggedy and they do a really nice job of getting rid of the dead skin but I feel like they're not as invasive as literal cuticle nippers and are easier to use.
 
2. reese robert Faux Fur 3D Feather Effect - Amplified Volume lashes x2: These lashes are beautiful, they really do have this wispy feathery effect that makes them dramatic yet also soft at the same time. That being said, I do find that they have a habit of wanting to come off at the corners.

3. berkley jensen Green Tea & Cucumber baby wipes: As I've mentioned previously, I like using these wipes to remove swatches off my hands/arms when I do them for the blog, I also like to use them to wipe down surfaces including those of my makeup items.

4.  Shiseido Prepare Dermaplaning Razor: It's about that time to replace this razor as it's getting a bit dull.

5. Skinfood Powder Puff: This is another item I'm replacing for hygiene reasons, as I've been using it frequently and it's kind of a bit worn down. 

6. ColourPop Blush Stix in Mini Me: I'm sad to have run out of this blush as it was such a pretty pink coral and I really liked it on myself. I think they discontinued this shade too, which is a shame.

7. Virtue Full Shampoo: I am just so devastated that after all this time I finished my bottle of this shampoo. I really love how this smells, makes my hair feel clean, and gives my hair the sensation of being slightly thicker. I probably won't be replenishing on it any time soon but I really enjoyed having it. 

8. wet n wild megalast Incognito All-Day Full Coverage Concealer: Unfortunately the shade I got this concealer in was too dark for me and oxidized quite a lot too. That said, I really liked the formula on this, it provided good coverage and blended really nicely as well. 

9. Secret Cool Waterlily Antiperspirant/Deodorant: I really like these deodorants because they keep me feeling fresh and clean while being gentle and non-irritating on my pits.

10. Kose softymo Deep Cleansing Oil: I am so sad to have run out of this because it was so good at removing my makeup. It wasn't the most thorough thing in removing waterproof eyeliner or lash glue but I found that in combination with a Makeup Eraser, they both removed all my makeup while leaving my skin feeling soft and hydrated.

11. innisfree Jeju Color Picker Real Color Nail in 2: This is a really pretty dark purple nail polish. Unfortunately I have worked my way to the last bits of it which are now goopy and difficult to get out of the bottle or apply evenly, so it is time to part ways.

12. Trader Joe's Lavender Hand Sanitizer Spray: I like these sprays because they're lightweight, they don't dry my skin out, and they smell nice. The lemongrass version is also effective as a bug repellant which is nice. 

13.  Bath & Body Works PocketBac in Afternoon Apple Picking: This smells like a crisp, fresh, sweet apple and was really nice for the fall season but in general I think it has a nice scent to it. 

14. L'Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Boost It Volume Inject Mousse: This mousse did give a nice texture to my hair and I felt like it enhanced my curls/waves but I don't know that it gave me a lot of volume. It would probably be more noticeable if I used a hair drier on my hair but I only do so rarely. I do think my hair was more voluminous with this mousse in it versus how it would have been on its own.

15. Equate Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Body Scrub: I really like how abrasive these scrubs are and this one just smells absolutely delicious, it has such a good sweet yet somewhat tart mango scent to it. 

16. Equate Exotic Rose Shea Sugar Body Scrub: I really like how abrasive these scrubs are and this has that sweet rose scent to it that I love. It was such a joy to use. 

17. Trader Joe's Oatmeal & Honey Soap: This soap is an absolute must-have for me this time of year because I get eczema on my wrists when it's cold or there are steep weather changes, which only gets exacerbated by hand washing. This soap really helps to soothe my irritated skin and keeps it from getting worse. 

18. Bitter Lace Beauty Coral Cove Highlighter: I am so sad to have run out of this highlighter. It has made it onto several of my favorites and I just loved the pretty peachy, golden glow that it gave my cheeks. I feel like it's bittersweet because I have so many other highlighters to use up but I'm sad that this one is completely gone. 

19. Trader Joe's Brazil Nut Body Wash: This body wash smells absolutely delicious - it is very reminiscent of the scent of Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '62; I also found it to be fairly gentle on my skin. 

Disclaimer: I purchased all of the above with the exception of the Colourpop blush which was given to me as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment