Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Mascara Review: L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

Alright folksickles...

Today I will be reviewing the L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara.
Sans Mascara:
With Mascara:
Availability: This retails anywhere from about $7 - $13 and is generally available at drugstores (and their respective websites) that sell L'Oreal. I cannot guarantee availability so you may want to call your local store ahead of time.
Would I buy this again?: Probably not.
Notes: This mascara comes in three different blacks and a brown.
Let's go over what the mascara's supposed to do and what it actually does. According to lorealparisusa.com: L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara gives your lashes instant breathtaking volume and length. The ultra-soft wavy brush catches every lash for dense, fuller-looking lashes. Our new caring formula is infused with floral oil so lashes feel conditioned and soft to the touch. Combined, they offer:
 • Instant volume
 • Length for up to 24 hours
 • No clumping
Alright, so I'm sure you can see from the photographs that this mascara certainly does give my lashes a boost in length and volume. I mean you know I'm all about the falsies but I'm always hoping to come across a mascara I like on days I want to be low-key. I honestly don't love this mascara because, as you can see, it's somewhat clumpy on my lashes; the above photos were taken after I combed my lashes out with a lash comb. I didn't have any issues with this mascara flaking or smudging. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment