Wednesday, January 3, 2024

December 2023 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! I'm back to replenishing on things that I'm running out of and buying mostly just necessities.

1. Colourpop Mini Haul: I purchased some holiday presents for my friends but also replenished on masks since I figured that's a skincare item I don't have much of at the moment. I picked up:

2. wet n wild Mini Haul: I essentially got products to replenish on because I liked them, I am trying out a new concealer here though. Both concealers took some guesswork to pick out a shade so I'm unsure how accurate I was.
Photo Focus Loose Setting Powder in Translucent x3

3. Shiseido Prepare Dermaplaning Razor 3-Pack: I like to use these little razors for precision work around the face so if I have an upper lip hair under my nose, say, this gets to it wherein tweezing it might be too painful and a regular razor just won't give me the precision I'm looking for.

4. COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence: I've started to run low on the bottle I'm currently using so I've decided to replenish. Honestly, initially, I was considering trying a new serum but the price point of this at the time was just too good for me to pass up because I really do love this product.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment