Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Lipstick Review: Tattoo Junkee Pucker Up Lip Paint

Tattoo Junkee Lip Paint in Pucker Up
AvailabilityThis particular shade has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Yes
Notes: Tattoo Junkee describes this as the most perfect red you will ever wear. I'd describe this as being a vivid, true red. It is incredibly pin-up and if you are looking for THE RED - you know, the very popular matte, true red that makes you look straight out of a 50s photoshoot  get you some of this. It also includes a ruby-ish pinkish-red glitter. This goes on opaque and will dry to a matte finish when worn alone and is obviously glittery if you wear the glitter over it, my advice for successful glitter application is to work in quadrants so you can press the glitter in when this is still wet. This wears pretty much all day but may need a retouch if you eat. That said, I'd highly recommend taking off and redoing the glitter if you plan to wear this as a glitter lip. It has a candy-ish/vanilla scent that's mixed with something chemically... I'd say the sweet scent is what lingers on the mouth. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. :)

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment