Saturday, September 24, 2016

Lipstick Review: wet n wild Purty Persimmon MegaLast Lip Color

wet n wild MegaLast Lip Color in Purty Persimmon
AvailabilityI can't really speak to price or availability as this is a drugstore item. That said I've seen these lipsticks at nearly every drugstore I've been to so I imagine they're not hard to find. Specific colors may be a different story though. The price range is about $2-4 per lipstick but be sure to look out for coupons or store deals, you can score them for super cheap. 
Would I buy this again?: I'm not sure.
Notes: I'd say this is a GORGEOUS tangerine/reddish orange tone. This looks pretty satiny on the lips and I'd advise pairing it with a lip balm to have it go on smoother; it goes on opaque. I'd say wear time is around 4-6+ hours, depending on whether you eat or not. It has a slightly plastic-y scent/flavor. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. :)

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment