Thursday, September 29, 2016

Lip Color Review: YSL 8 Orange de Chine Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain in 8 Orange de Chine
AvailabilityThis retails at $38 for .20 oz (6ml) and is available at sephora.com, lordandtaylor.com, bloomingdales.com, nordstrom.com along with their respective physical store locations.
Would I buy this again?: I'm not sure.
Notes: I'd describe this color as being a reddish tangerine with tiny gold specks in it. It's a beautiful color and goes on super comfortably, to me it feels like splashing cool water on the lips, yet gel-like at the same time. It just glides on. As the name implies, this has a glossy finish. I'd say wear time is around 4-6+ hours for the color itself, as this does stain, but the glossy element tends to dissipate within 2-3 hours. It has a sweet, fruity, slightly perfume-y scent - it kind of really grew on me, I like it a lot.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. :)

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment