Friday, September 16, 2016

Lipstick Review: The Face Shop 07 Full Pink Collagen Ampoule Lipstick

The Face Shop Collagen Ampoule Lipstick in 07 Full Pink
Availability: It appears that this has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: I'm not sure.
Notes: I'd describe this as being a cherry-toned pinkish red. I remember swatching this and thinking it was gorgeous and like... it was on my mind for a while and I wanted to go back and pick it up... not knowing how much it was. I think that they were trying to play that these look and feel similar to the YSL lipsticks so they wanted to attach a YSL-ish price tag to them. I'm kinda salty on that end. It feels very moisturizing going on and stays feeling that way. This goes on semi-sheer and can be layered to reach near-full opacity. I'd say wear time is around 4-6+ hours, depending on whether you eat or not. It has a soft, perfume-y scent. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. :)

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment