Friday, September 9, 2016

Lipstick Review: Sephora Collection We Have To Talk Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick

Sephora Collection Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick in We've Got To Talk
Availability: This has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: I'm not sure.
Notes: I'd describe this as being a warm-toned coral/strawberry pink-red. I wanted a bright pink that felt more warm-toned than cool toned and this was the winner. It feels very moisturizing going on and stays feeling that way. This goes on mostly opaque and can be layered to reach full opacity. I'd say wear time is around 4-6+ hours, depending on whether you eat or not. It has a slightly plastic-y sweet scent/flavor. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. :)

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment