Sunday, April 4, 2021

L.A. Girl Eye Lux Dramatize Mesmerizing Eyeshadow Palette Review

 Today I'll be reviewing the L.A. Girl Eye Lux Mesmerizing Eyeshadow Palette in Dramatize

AvailabilityThis retails at $7 at lagirl.com but some of these palettes can be found at Ulta as well as at drugstores that carry L.A. Girl.
Would I buy this? No.
Notes: Quality-wise I'd say that this is better than the Inspiring palette but alas, I'd still advise y'all to defer to something like Colourpop for better quality at a similar price point.
A soft metallic yellow gold.
A metallic charcoal gray.
A metallic white.
A matte black, I'm actually surprised at how smooth this one is given that most drugstore or inexpensive brand blacks are typically chalky or poorly pigmented.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerMy coworker got me this as a birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment