Saturday, April 10, 2021

Mascara Review: L.A. Girl Flash Big & Bold Mascara

Alright folksickles...

Today I will be reviewing the L.A. Girl Flash Big & Bold Mascara
Sans Mascara:
With Mascara:
Availability: This retails for $7 on lagirlusa.com but in theory you can find it for varying prices at drugstores that carry L.A. Girl
Would I buy this?: No
Notes: This mascara comes in just the black.
Let's go over what the mascara's supposed to do and what it actually does. According to lagirlusa.com: An all-in-one formula to help lift, volumize, & lengthen lashes. Dual-sided brush adds volume & length for big, bold & beautiful looking lashes. Contains vitamin E, jojoba seed oil & panthenol to help condition lashes.
Alright so I'm sure you can see from the photographs that this mascara certainly does give my lashes a boost in length and a bit of volume as well. I mean you know I'm all about the falsies but I actually really like the idea of this mascara if I was going for a more natural look as it makes my natural lashes look really nice. I didn't have any issues with this mascara flaking or smudging. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: My coworker gave me this as a birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment