Thursday, April 15, 2021

Moisturizer Review: The Face Shop Calendula Essential Moisture Cream

Hello folksickles. Today's review will be for The Face Shop Calendula Essential Moisture Cream.

Availability: This has been repackaged but it is still available and retails anywhere from $10-$19 at stylevana.com, yesstyle.com, and thefaceshopny.com. 
 
Would I buy this?: Possibly. 

What is this product designed to address?
According to yesstyle.com this is what the product is and what it does:
Formulated with Calendula Extract, Herb Complex and Hyaluronic Acid which soothes and moisturizes skin.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Unfortunately I am unable to access a full ingredient listing in English for this product but:
Hyaluronic acid: Helps draw in, and lock, moisture into the skin; absorbs 1000x its own weight in water.
Calendula: Has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties.

What is the texture like?
I'd describe the texture as a lightweight creamy lotion. 

Is it scented?
This has a soft fresh clean scent to it. I can't quite place it but it's very soft and pleasant. 

My overall experience/comments on the product:
This feels super hydrating but isn't so thick that my skin can't absorb it. I really appreciate the ingredients here (that I do know of) as my main skin concerns currently are redness and dehydration. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment