Thursday, April 8, 2021

Mascara Review: L.A. Colors brown lash building Mascara

 Alright folksickles...

Today I will be reviewing the L.A. Girl lash building Mascara in Brown
Sans Mascara:
With Mascara:
Availability: This appears to have been discontinued. 
Would I buy this?: Possibly.
Notes: In theory this mascara comes in brown, black-brown, and black. 
Let's go over what the mascara's supposed to do and what it actually does. Lash building mascara is specially formulated to maximize, lengthen, & thicken lashes. Special applicator brush separates each lash without clumping.
Alright so I'm sure you can see from the photographs that this mascara certainly does give my lashes a boost in length and volume as well. I mean you know I'm all about the falsies but I actually really like the idea of this mascara because it actually makes such a noticeable difference. I honestly wasn't really expecting anything from this and am genuinely impressed at what it's done for my lashes and how bold it is despite being labeled brown, I was just expecting it to be softer. I didn't have any issues with this mascara flaking or smudging. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: My coworker gave me this as a birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment