Saturday, April 24, 2021

Mascara Review: Chantecaille Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara

Alright folksickles...

Today I will be reviewing the Chantecaille Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara

Sans Mascara:
With Mascara:
Availability: This retails for $72 on bluemercury.com, saksfithavenue.com, bloomingdales.com, nordstrom.com, and neimanmarcus.com along with their physical store locations. 
Would I buy this?: No.
Notes: This mascara comes in just the black.
Let's go over what the mascara's supposed to do and what it actually does. According to bluemercury.com: The newest lash peptide technology has now been added to the original, sought-after Faux Cils formula. The powerful lash peptide helps enhance the appearance of natural lash length, thickness and fullness. The formula features the non-clumping, double helix brush to comb and feather lashes for defined volume.
Alright so I'm sure you can see from the photographs that this mascara certainly does give my lashes a boost in length and a bit of volume as well. I mean you know I'm all about the falsies but I actually really like the idea of this mascara if I was going for a more natural look as it makes my natural lashes look really nice. I didn't have any issues with this mascara flaking or smudging. I just genuinely can't justify the price point on this mascara as there are other options with peptides at less than half the price.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes, I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment