Sunday, April 18, 2021

Moisturizer Review: Skinfood Facial Water Vita C Cream

Hello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Skinfood Facial Water Vita C Cream

Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.

Would I buy this?: Possibly. 

What is this product designed to address?
According to beautylish.com this is what the product is and what it does:
A facial water cream that instantly fills thirsty skin with vital hydrating energy of Vita C complex and Alaska glacier water.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Once again, according to beautylish.com:
[Vita C Complex Story] This complex delivers revitalizing hydration with effective ingredients from vitamin C-enriched berries-Rasberry, acai berry, cranberry, and strawberry.
[Alaska Glacier Water Story] Alaska is on initial source of water covered with over 20,000-year-old glaciers. Alaska glacier water is fresh water at mildly alkaline pH, enriched with oxygen, minerals and ions.

What is the texture like?
I'd describe the texture as a balmy-type gel that bursts into water as its massaged into the skin. 

Is it scented?
This has a soft slightly berry-ish, slightly floral-ish cold cream scent.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
I'll be honest that I really love the lightweight, quick-absorbing texture of this. It makes the skin feel hydrated and silky without being heavy at all. Its texture makes it refreshing but obviously even more so if you do refrigerate it. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment